About Good Joo Joo:
We’re a lean, mean team of digital marketers who work with everyone from e-commerce hustlers bringing in 9 figures a year to innovative apps backed by some of the best VCs around. We focus on paid advertising and marketing automation and everything we do is driven by numbers. We thrive on getting clients a great return on their money.
We also value freedom and responsibility like no other. We’re 100% remote, but you’ll be welcome to visit our office in downtown Austin whenever you’d like. We also meet up several times a year to jam together and have some fun (the next team retreat is in Bali — yes, for real).
We want people (you and our clients) to do well and also do good in their lives and communities.
Who You Are:
You are an entrepreneur in training. You’re incessantly curious and probably a little anal. You cringe when you misspell someone’s name. If you’re presented with something you know nothing about, you dive in fearlessly to learn more. You are thoughtful, empathetic, and impeccable with your word.
What You’ll Own:
You will have to switch gears quickly. You’ll be learning about several different businesses, platforms, and software all at once and committing all of it to memory.
You’ll get your feet wet in multiple areas of marketing. Preparing performance reports for clients, conducting research for a competitive analysis, and drafting a blog post for one of our partnership programs are just a few of the things you might do in the first week.
Someone who excels in this role will become a key stakeholder in Good Joo Joo with the ability to inform strategy, pick and choose their projects, and lead client communications.
We need someone who is willing to wear multiple hats and switch gears quickly. Excellent written and verbal skills will get you very, very far in our eyes. Attention to detail is everything.
- Entrepreneurial spirit — have you ever had a side hustle? Can you identify what you need to be successful and go make it happen?
- Reliable — you do what you say you're going to do, when you say you're going to do it.
- Accurate — able to follow instructions to a T
- Efficient — you can independently prioritize your task list & you love “beating the clock” on a task that should have taken a long time, but didn’t.
- Tactful — you think things through and communicate clearly and professionally.
- Must be available during US working hours.
- Must have at least 1 year experience as an Account Manager or at a marketing agency.
- Must submit a resume.
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS.
- Familiarity with Photoshop.
NICE TO HAVES
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Suite, and video editing software.
- Experience with paid advertising.
- A writing sample.
- HubSpot Marketing certified.
$$ & Stuff
Pay is commensurate with experience. Base salary + bonus based upon performance & total company revenue. Education & health insurance stipends available.