Reporting Services is an organization within SAP Concur (#sapconcur) that provides data analytics consultation, IBM Cognos report-writing services, and training to customers who use Concur hosted software applications such as Concur Travel & Expense and Concur Invoice.
The Reporting Consultant (Virtual/Remote) will manage a portfolio of clients and work with each client to craft a reporting strategy and recommend best practice reports for specific client profiles, industries, or use cases. For client-requested reports, the Reporting Consultant will gather business requirements, translate those business requirements into a design, write the reports or dashboards, and work with the clients to distribute the results throughout their companies. At times, the Consultant may be called upon to conduct online or in-person training for clients who wish to learn how to use Cognos or learn more about the data model of the Concur solutions. The Reporting Consultant will also be responsible for updating progress in a project tracking tool.
Education, Experience & Position Specific Training:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role, ideally with either: deep (administrative / configuration / implementation) experience with Concur solutions and/or deep Cognos reporting experience
- Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting, system testing and product evaluation skills
- Demonstrated functional experience with and strong knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions
- Self-starter able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, collaborative, customer centric solution development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep MS SQL skills, project management experience and knowledge of basic accounting principles are all strongly preferred
Critical Performance & Value Competencies:
- Communication and Influence
- Business Acumen
- Planning and Organizing
- Collaboration & Innovation
- Personal Professional Effectiveness & Accountability
- Passion & Dedicated Responsibility to Customer Experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: SAP, Consulting, ERP, Database, SQL, Technology