Our IT Research Advisory services have been growing to continuously provide objective, actionable insights and strategies on building, managing and transforming the IT business of our customer organizations and support their growth.
To support this expansion we are looking for a C-level consultative sales professional to join our specialist Sales organization. This role will work with Top Level IT Decision Makers from our existing strategic client organizations in the Balearic Islands (remote position based in Palma de Mallorca).
The responsability or this role is to build deep trust based value added relationships and drive revenue growth via deep understanding of our clients’ needs, strategic account plan creation, continuous alignment of high quality value based service delivery and uncovering and closing further business opportunities for growing the accounts revenue.
The successful candidate will be responsible for retaining and growing our total service portfolio and will have strong expertise in C-level consultative solutions new business sales, account management and account planning in large client organizations.
- Quota over-achievement in retaining and growing the business
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Field Based territory management of assigned clients and named non-clients
- Interdepartmental resource utilization and coordination across Gartner's resources
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- High level of business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
- Proven consultative sales experience in IT business services/solutions/consulting
- Established C-level contacts and knowledge of the issues they face in the Balearic Islands.
- Consistent over-achievement of sales quotas
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to business executives in achieving their business goals
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
- Highly motivated; achievement-driven, dynamic with abilities to create a positive team spirit
- Competitive; can-do attitude even in the most challenging situations
- Strong sense of urgency/purpos
- Candidate must be fluent in business English
Career with Gartner
A career within Gartner gives you enormous opportunities to develop personally and be at the forefront of IT and business and become a trusted advisor to C-level Executives. Excellent prospects and a high earning potential are on offer with an uncapped over-achievement geared commission scheme. We have high expectation of our sales people to be the best and encourage strong and positive team ethics and work very closely with each internal line of business.
We believe in connecting with our people’s motivation and empowering them to connect their personal goals and development with their professional overachievement and growth. Our Sales culture is based on recognition and personal development. We provide excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates. On-going professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets and benefit from an uncapped commission scheme.