We are an international digital studio that transforms ideas into incredible products. We are part of Tiny
, a Canadian investment fund behind industry giants such as Dribbble or Metalab. We work with North American startups helping them create and launch disruptive products to the market.
Z1 is not a design agency with several engineers, nor a development consultant with a handful of designers. We are a team of more than 40 designers, engineers and communication professionals that approach each project holistically.
We always work as a team, both remotely (we have colleagues in New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, etc.) and in person at our main headquarters located in the center of Seville, a 700m2 space where you will feel at home.
We would like to incorporate into our team people who bring their full potential and work comfortably in dynamic environments so that they can collaborate in a diverse range of projects.
What are we looking for
Senior Back-end Developer.
What you will do
Your day to day would involve some tasks like these:
- Partner with the front-end team, the product management team and the client to develop a solid back-end architecture
- Share and document knowledge and best practices for back-end development in Node.js
- Mentor and support other team members through code reviews and continuous feedback
- Take initiative to research, troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues as they arise
- Be a flexible team player, stepping into a variety of roles, as needed
Besides showing us your previous works, you’ll need:
- Strong experience building modern, elegant APIs using Node.js
- Excellent TypeScript skill
- Comfortable with SQL
- Experience with Express
- Some experience with GraphQL and NestJS/Apollo (or motivation to learn it)
- Knowledge of the different types of tests and experience with Node.js testing frameworks
- Familiarity with CI/DI
- In-depth understanding of web development and mobile development
- Understanding of RESTful services and service oriented architecture
- Passionate about code quality and best practices
- Ability to work both self-directed and collaboratively to deliver results in a fast paced, startup environment
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Consummate team player, able to wear multiple hats, and assist team members when needed
It’s a great plus if you also know about:
- Python and Django
- Serverless Arquitecture
Here you are some perks why you’d love joining our team:
- Salary scale. We base salary on experience, achieving a homogeneous and revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €15/20K for Juniors, €21/26K for Mid-Senior profiles, and €27/36K for Seniors.
- Flexible working hours. We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family.
- Training plan. We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
- Good vibes only. We take our job very seriously, but working with us is fun, we promise! For us is vital that we build a healthy work environment together.